24 MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
TCL Communication Ltd. warrants to the original retail purchaser of this wireless device that should this product or part thereof during normal consumer usage and condition be proven to be defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within the first twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase as shown on your original sales receipt from an authorized sales agent. Such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced (with new or rebuilt parts) at the company’s option without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Batteries, power adapters, and other accessories sold as in box items are also warranted against defects and workmanship that results in product failure within the first twenty-four (24) month period from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to products purchased and sold within the United States.
The limited warranty for your wireless device will be voided if any of the following conditions occur:
- Non-compliance with the instructions for use or installation, or with technical and safety standards applicable in the geographical area where your phone is used;
- Connection to any equipment not supplied or not recommended by TCL Communication Ltd
- Modification or repair performed by individuals not authorized by TCL Communication Ltd. or its affiliates;
- Changes to the device operating system by the user or third party applications;
- Acts of god such as inclement weather, lightning, power surges, fire, humidity, infiltration of liquids or foods, chemical products, download of files, crash, high voltage, corrosion, oxidation;
- Removal or altering of the wireless device’s event labels or serial numbers (IMEI);
- Damage from exposure to water or other liquids, moisture, humidity, excessive temperatures or extreme environmental conditions, sand, excess dust and any condition outside the operating guidelines;
- Rooted devices;
- Damage as result of physical abuse regardless of cause.
There are no express warranties, whether written, oral or implied, other than this printed limited warranty or the mandatory warranty provided by your jurisdiction. In no event shall TCL Communications Ltd. or any of its affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to commercial loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed by law. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.