Three way calling / multi-conference call function requires network and / or SIM card support. If your SIM card isn’t activated, the phone will show a message “Unable to conference calls” when you try to use it. Please contact your service provider to enable multi-conference call service for your SIM card.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up my device when I turn it on for the first time?
- How can I change the language of my device?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my device?
- How can I check my device’s system version, model number, Android version, Baseband version, and Kernel version?
- How can I change the permission for my apps on my device?
- How can I take a screenshot with my device?
- How do I interact with status bar?
- How do I use and edit quick settings on my device?
- How do I add new apps or widgets on to the home screen of my device?
- How do I change the wallpaper of my device?
Please sign in to leave a comment.