Some network administrators require you to connect to internal or external network resources via a proxy server. By default, the Wi-Fi networks are not configured to connect via a proxy, but you can follow below steps to change that for each Wi-Fi network you’ve added.
- Touch and hold a network with connected status in the list of Wi-Fi networks
- Touch “Modify network” in the dialog that opens
- Select “Advanced options”
- If the network has no proxy settings, touch “None” under “Proxy Settings,” then touch “Manual” in the pop-up menu
- Type the proxy settings supplied by your network administrator.
- Finally, touch “Save”
Note: all above steps only change the Wi-Fi setting. To change the proxy setting for others, you should modify them individually.